incubator-general mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Change name of Lucene Connectors Framework to Apache Connectors Framework
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 13:04:25 GMT
There may be trademark issues with Manifold, so although it enjoys support
in the community, it may be unacceptable for that reason.  Also, it was not
the actual winner of the vote, and so we do need to go through the proper
process, seems to me.  If ACF is rejected, then we'll have to properly vette
Apache Manifold as the next step.

http://www.manifold.net/index.shtml

Karl