incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HISE community needs to grow
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:20:23 GMT
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> None of the committers on hise are on the private list.  It's
> manned by 2 mentors only.

Joe,

How did that happen? I thought that the initial PPMC was always loaded
with the initial non-mentor committers. Shouldn't all of the following
people from the original proposal be loaded onto private and declared
the PPMC retroactively?

Jakub Kurlenda <jkr@touk.pl>
Mateusz Lipczyński <mlp@touk.pl>
Michał Zalewski <mzl@touk.pl>
Rafał Rusin <rr@apache.org>
Ula Trzaskowska <utr@touk.pl>
Warren Crossing <wcr@touk.pl>
Witek Wołejszo <ww@touk.pl>

--benson

 That should be fixed asap- you've
> personally done more than enough work on hise to be on the pmc.

Hise