incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION]-[IDEA] - Incubation Process(es) Automation
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:07:38 GMT
Hi Bertrand...

   Cool :), but this tools only covers the monitoring of progress
status which covers one portion of what I proposed, still no
automation. But having this tool will ease the whole task and will
eliminate the need to implement it as it is available already :).
Thanks for directing me to this tool :).

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
> <> wrote:
>> ...I would like to know your opinions/thoughts about applying the same
>> idea on Incubation Process(es), that is having an on-line
>> tool(s)/application(s) that automate activities that must be went
>> through to incubate and monitor/report the incubation progress of a
>> newly incubated project...
> Did you look at ?
> Although I don't think it automates any activity, it is really helpful
> in terms of monitoring/reporting (assuming the data sources are kept
> up to date).
> -Bertrand
> For additional commands, e-mail:

- Mohammad Nour