incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outsmarted myself with the mailing list system
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:08:57 GMT
On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks to me as if I asked Infra to list me as a mod under my apache email
> alias, but of the actual 'from' that shows up is my gmail.
>
> What do others do? Just list their working from, instead?

1) you can list your gmail address as moderator (that's what i do)

2) you can configure gmail to send e-mail as your apache.org address
      - add a new account, configure your apache.org e-mail, and use
people.apache.org as smtp (SSL and authentication required)

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende