incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Kitty to Enter the Incubator
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:52:33 GMT

On Sep 29, 2010, at 3:24 PM, matthew@matthewsacks.com wrote:

> Hi List,
> I would like to do a quick sanity check on this thread.
> Please correct me if I am wrong, but we have 2 binding PMC votes, 2 new contributors
(Rainer Jung and Senaka Fernando) and 1 new mentor (Kevan Miller).

More binding votes than that... Senaka, Jim, Kevan, Niclas, Julien, Alan (apologies if I'm
missing . You also now have Dims and Mark.

> I believe my facts to be accurate. I plan on updating the Wiki next week to reflect this
when I complete some travels, and create a fork for a Groovy port to begin that work.

IMO, time to call this vote and start podling setup activities.

--kevan