incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: podling reporting
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 00:03:13 GMT
I think they are complementary.

Incubator projects (as well as all other projects) need to report periodically to the board
(for incubator, these are glued together into one report).

In addition each incubator project has a bunch of steps it has to progress through to graduate.
 The like you found relates to keeping a page tracking those steps that up to date.

Maybe it would be better to call the page mentioned in the link you found the "status page"
and the stuff that goes to the board a "status report"?

thanks
david jencks