incubator-general mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject HISE PPMC
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:20:17 GMT
Hello HISE committers!

Due to an oversight at the beginning of the HISE incubation, none of you were
apparently invited to the HISE private email list. :(  You are all on the
PPMC, as you were the initial accepted list of people in the proposal.  As
one of your mentors, I apologize that this wasn't made clear at the beginning.

Please subscribe to the hise-private list by sending mail to
"hise-private-subscribe@incubator.apache.org", and then send a hello message
to "hise-private@incubator.apache.org" to confirm your acceptance.  If you
haven't already, please read the valuable information about PPMCs at [1].

Once more of you are there, we can re-start the discussion of the several new
committers that you are considering.

Thanks,
--Glen

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html