incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Celix to enter the Incubator
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:21:52 GMT
  I think this is interesting. However, I'd like to point out that you
may need to take care in how you position this. I believe the OSGi specs
allow for compliant open source implementations, but it is unlikely this
implementation will ever be fully compliant. So, you'd probably be best
to just position it as a C-based module system that provides OSGi
interoperability.

And definitely don't call the mailing lists cosgi anything. :-)

-> richard