incubator-general mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: Real-time communication (was [VOTE] ALOIS to enter the incubator)
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:33:13 GMT
On 9/17/2010 11:27 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>> +1 indeed. If not, ATS is in big trouble :). We have a very active community
>> in the IRC room, where we brainstorm and help each other out all the time....
>
> I don't think anybody said chat is "entirely intolerable" - not me at
> least, see my earlier message in this thread.

Yup, that's why I referenced your message earlier - the only reason I
continued the thread was to make sure that Urs got that there was a large
"chat is good when used wisely" contingent to balance the "chat is bad"
impression he might have gotten.

That said, we can probably end this thread now.

Unless anyone wants to take it to #apache-realtime, that is. :)

--G