incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <>
Subject Re: No dev-, user- lists for small podlings (was: Re: [PROPOSAL] Kitty to Enter the Incubator)
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 21:33:46 GMT
James Carman wrote on Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 15:33:53 -0400:
> If users are interested in the development goings-on,
> then they can subscribe to the dev list.

A standard argument against this:
Having it in the same list makes it easier to pull users in to become

> Some folks, like us
> "mentors", might not be interested in user issues, because we're
> really not necessarily capable of answering the questions.  I don't
> want that junk in my inbox (or label/folder).

Mentors should evaluate the healthiness of the community --- and that
includes users support (whether by the developers or by the community)
--- no?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message