incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Creating a podling site
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:16:54 GMT
As I understand it, Kitty has not yet been accepted, and therefore is
not yet a podling, so the SVN steps below are premature.

You should create a proposal on the incubator wiki, at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KittyProposal

There are many examples there you can draw inspiration from.

Upayavira

On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 08:17 -0700, Matthew Sacks wrote:
> I'd like to create a podling site for kitty according to http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html,
although I've never done this before so any help is appreciated.