incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Add kelly and woollard to incubator UNIX group
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 20:52:48 GMT
Hi Guys,

Over in OODT land, we've recently made our website [1]. Now, we want folks
on the OODT PPMC to have access to update the oodt site on people.a.o. Can
the following folks be added to the incubator UNIX group to do this?

Sean Kelly (UNIX account: kelly)
David Woollard (UNIX account: woollard)

Those are the only folks trying to update the site for now, but there may be
more later, at which point I can always come back and ask then.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246

To unsubscribe, e-mail: