incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of RAT
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:17:08 GMT
On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On 2010-08-10, ant elder wrote:
>
>> How about keeping it here at the Incubator?
>
> I was going to suggest that as well - as a subproject, not as an eternal
> podling.  But I understand Ross point of sending the wrong signal.
> Infra would be fine with me if infra wanted to absorb rat.

A thing with being part of infra is that the rat people are less
likely to be so actively involved with other infra pmc work and
perhaps visa versa, if it was here at the Incubator i'd hope that it
could really be one pmc group with everyone interested in what rat is
doing and how that relates to what Incubator reviews do.

   ...ant