incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Shiro graduation as TLP
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:43:09 GMT
On 16 August 2010 19:33, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 August 2010 19:18, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Apache Shiro community and the mentors of the project think the
>> project is ready to graduate and is asking for IPMC's recommendation
>> to present the project resolution to the board. The community
>> graduation vote was held and resulted in 27 positive votes with no
>> neutral or negatives (see
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-shiro-user/201008.mbox/%3CAANLkTinQPVRhjXZJhJBYxpyHOVzbYL1WqYw=hjLn9bux@mail.gmail.com%3E).
>>
>> The proposed resolution is attached to the end of this post and is
>> also available at
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Graduation+Resolution.
>> See the discussion on the project scope and resolution wording at
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-shiro-dev/201008.mbox/browser
>> (linking to the index view, see the "[DISCUSS] Graduation Resolution"
>> thread).
>>
>> For other supporting information, see all of the completed action
>> items at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shiro/STATUS and
>> clutch status at http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html.
>>
>> This is a binding IPMC vote for recommending graduation of Apache
>> Shiro with the proposed resolution.
>>
>> [   ] +1 - Recommend graduation of Apache Shiro as a TLP
>> [   ] -1 - Oppose graduation of Apache Shiro as a TLP (if it's the
>> wording in the resolution, we may refine during the vote)
>
> Some of the incubation stages don't seem to have been completed, at
> least according to the page:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/shiro.html
>
> Perhaps these items have been completed, in which case please could
> the page be updated accordingly?

Also, just noticed that the SVN tree does not appear to have a copy of
the LICENSE file.

Normally this is stored alongside the NOTICE file at the top-level, i.e. in

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shiro/trunk/

Looks like the file was deleted in the following commit:
r979180 | kaosko | 2010-07-26 07:45:44 +0100 (Mon, 26 Jul 2010) | 1 line

Was this intentional?