incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <>
Subject Re: Future of RAT
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:48:36 GMT
On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Mark Struberg <> wrote:

> Maybe I need to catch up with the current status: is RAT still mainly targeted
> to ASF projects, or is it a general Release Audit Tool and as such also useful
> for releasing GPLed or BSL style projects?

Unfortunately, there is no clear reply to that question.

Technically, RAT is independent from a certain license and could very
well be used by other projects. However, I have no idea whether that
is the case. I am unaware of any examples.

I Am What I Am And That's All What I Yam (Popeye)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message