incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] experimental delegation of new committer votes to PPMC (was Re: [VOTE] experimental delegation of new committer votes to PPMC)
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:53:28 GMT
----- Original Message ----

No, I have created enough of a backlash on members@ about
this exact subject and didn't get enough visible support
for my position there to push a global process change at
this time.  I agree with Sam that the road forward involves
first poking a small hole in the dam and seeing what happens.

Let's start with that.