incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Future of RAT
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:23:33 GMT
Thanks Jochen!

The reason for this question was: If RAT is really a generic tool, then becoming
a TLP is imo a valuable option.
Otoh if RAT is hand tailored for ASF internal needs only, then it's really an
internal project and as such imo doesn't justify the TLP step and should rather
aim to be part of a 'bigger' thing.

Again I don't have a real opinion on this. I just wanted to get a feeling if
there is enough 'beef' for a TLP ;)

LieGrue,
strub