incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Future of RAT
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:50:33 GMT
While I second that in general, and I have argued (unsuccessfully) on
the incubator list against arbitrary size constraints for graduating
podlings, still in theory a PMC min size comes from the need to have a
sustainable quorum to vote on releases. If it can get at least 3
people to vote, it should be fine.

Otherwise +1 - one size does not fit all and Apache should (and does)
accommodate different size projects.

Andrus