incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [All projects] please update mentor lists
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:39:08 GMT
  +1.  As someone

On 30/08/2010 04:34, David Crossley wrote:
> That http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ table
> is referred to in the Incubator docs as being one
> of the primary documents for keeping track of what
> is happening in the Incubator.
>
> The project status pages are generally too
> inconsistent, not well-structured, and too
> out-of-date to be relied upon. Now that table
> is becoming so too.
+1.  As someone whose being trying to find mentors for our project
proposal, I can tell you that the status page made the job a lot easier
(the only shame was I had already wasted a bunch of time navigating to
the individual project pages trying to decipher them.  So the existing
policy is good, IMO.