incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Radical revamp
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 02:07:58 GMT
On 17/08/2010 03:00, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> I think that it is a very interesting proposal, that could work very well in
> specific circumstances, and I'd be willing to see it tried as an experiment,
> if the Board buys into it.  Do we have any such projects pending or already
> in the Incubator?

I'd be up for trying this, or whatever the board and IPMC approve, with
the project I mentioned in the other thread. Problem there is that we
don't know how long the legal stuff will be "in progress" or that the
proposal will even be accepted.

Anything from a couple of weeks to a few months would be my guess at
this point.

Ross