incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: an experiment
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:28:17 GMT
Ant,

My personal opinion (and i am hoping!) was that such individuals from ppmc's who end up in
ipmc would help build bridges
between podlings and will help get lessons learned (when any ppmc has issues/problems/roadblocks)
back to their ppmc.
This is one area where i've seen people struggle, folks from different projects learning the
same lessons the hard way.

I am not too worried about "binding" vote one podling ppmc member have over another podling's
release. the "binding" is
for me a legal thing (as in we need 3 binding ipmc votes for a release).

-- dims