incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: an experiment
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:07:33 GMT
+1 to IPMC delegates to the PPMC the decision-making process for voting in new committers (one
question, would they need
an ACK from IPMC - similar to how PMC's send a note to the board for an ACK for new pmc members)?

In the 2nd question, "significant committers", are we asking mentors to identify such candidates
for addition to IPMC,
especially release managers for example? if so, +1 for that as well.

thanks,
dims