incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Future of RAT
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:59:59 GMT
On 10/08/2010 12:48, ant elder wrote:
> How about keeping it here at the Incubator? It could be a showcase
> project that demonstrates how to do things like releases, as well as
> an "eat your own dog food" type place to help avoid any unnecessarily
> burdensome IPMC processes and procedures ;)

I nearly suggested that too. The reason I deleted that part of my mail
was because it might send the wrong signal - e.g. only incubating
projects care bout these things.

But that's just a -0, not a -1. Infra would be a better home in my opinion.

If it were to stay here I'd prefer it to be separated from the rest of
the clutch though, we don't want a project that does not intend to
graduate being an example to other projects.

Ross

rgardler@apache.org
@rgardler