incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: River status
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:56:32 GMT
Skimming over the river lists over the past year, I'd have
to say that my only real concern is that their last release
took them a full month or so to execute.  Nobody in the community
really participated, and tho eventually some +1's did get
thrown in it isn't clear that those people had actually
done any evaluation work to justify their vote.

I would like to see them release again, with a smoother process
of course.  I have 2 river accounts to go and create, so I don't
have any concerns about their ability to attract new people to
the project.

ISTR some chronic concerns about river's overall health, and it
appears that Peter Firmstone does most of the committing there.
Let's see how these new people integrate themselves into the
workflow.