incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Name change from "Lucene Connectors Framework" to "Apache Connectors Framework"
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:42:58 GMT
On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 06:49 -0400, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Sure would have been nice if these objections (other than David's) would have been brought
up last week before we went and changed everything (after waiting several days for feedback)
b/c we were working under the assumption that no one thought it was a problem.

> At any rate, we'll go discuss.

I apologise for that. Unfortunately it was (for me) one of those
situations when it takes a resonable volume of mail before it attracts
my attention enough to read what is being said.

Upayavira