incubator-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Name change from "Lucene Connectors Framework" to "Apache Connectors Framework"
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:50:30 GMT
So, how does this get resolved?  Shall I call a formal vote for the IPMC?  I rather like the
name, but (somewhat) understand the objections.  That being said, I'm not all that clever
at naming, so...

On Aug 25, 2010, at 7:42 AM, Upayavira wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 06:49 -0400, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
>> Sure would have been nice if these objections (other than David's) would have been
brought up last week before we went and changed everything (after waiting several days for
feedback) b/c we were working under the assumption that no one thought it was a problem.