Hi Uli,

That would be very cool.  I've been working on a Wicket integration, as my post below says, which is coming on very nicely.   So I think a Tapestry integration would equally work well.  Especially since - I imagine - you presumably have Tapestry experience whereas I am learning Wicket as I go...

Cheers
Dan

PS: You might also help us review our Apache project proposal before we post it here?