incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_incuba...@fucit.org>
Subject [RESULTS] -- was: Re: [VOTE] Move Lucy to the Incubator
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:59:44 GMT

: I would like to call a vote for accepting "Apache Lucy" for incubation in the
: Apache Incubator. The full proposal is available below.  We ask the Incubator
: PMC to sponsor it, with myself (hossman) as Champion, and mattmann, upayavira,
: mikemccand, and hossman volunteering to be Mentors.

It's been about 5 days, and I count 7(6?) binding votes in favor,
1(2?) non-binding votes in favor and no votes opposed...
	mikemccand [1]
	mattmann
	greddin    [2]
	hossman    [3]
	upayavira
	cutting
	jukka
Other Non-Binding Votes...
	otis

[1] mikemccand's IPMC membership was ACKed+72 a little under 72 Hours ago
[2] greddin indicated in his email that his vote was binding, but he isn't
    listed in committee-info.txt
[3] hossman's IPMC membership was ACKed+72 but i have not yet been added
    to committee-info.txt

I believe this means that Lucy is now officially a Podling of the
Incubator?

Is there any other steps neccessary before we begin the Podling
Setup/BootStraping process?
   http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html

-Hoss