incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move Lucy to the Incubator
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:06:01 GMT

: cycles I have. Note to Hoss: since you're an ASF member, you can become
: an Incubator PMC member automatically by sending an email to
: private@incubator and asking Noel to add you to the Incubator PMC.

Huh ... This is a pretty good illustration of my point about hoping we can
find a couple of Mentors who have some previous Mentoring experience and a
better understand Incubator process -- I knew being an ASF member was
"neccessary" to be on the IPMC, I didn't realize it was "sufficient".

In that case, I'm happy to be a 'M'entor ... email already sent to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message