incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: New project proposal
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 05:51:42 GMT
I will try to find some time this weekend to take a look at what is available on sourceforge.
I am incredibly busy at work and don't find as much time as I would like to participate on
the projects I am already involved in.  But if I like what I see I might try to see if I can
get some of my colleagues to participate.

Ralph

On Jul 16, 2010, at 7:59 AM, Grégoire Rolland wrote:

> Hi Ralph,
>
> I'm just posting the proposal of jSpirit Project, could I add you as Interrested developper
?

> Regards,
> Gregoire
>

> On 14/07/2010 23:37, Ralph Goers wrote:
>> How much of the code at sourceforge represents what you have listed below? In other
words, how much of this is currently implemented?

>> Ralph
>>
>> On Jul 14, 2010, at 9:03 AM, Grégoire Rolland wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Ralph,
>>>
>>> Multi-tenancy in jSpirit is as you describe, plus the ability to replace business
service implementation per tenant.

>>> Thanks for your interest.
>>>
>>> Grégoire

multi-tenancy (in our case multi-tenacny means all the clients share the same code deployment,
not the way it is described at wikipedia).

Layer, Business Layer, Client Layer
in the classpath, ready for seamless integration
(with Geronimo Transaction Manager), and implicit demarcation (explicit demarcation is always
possible)

description of component business model : generate persistent class, access services, queries,
constraints, JPA annotation, lucene indexation of business model

ActiveMQ : this is annotation driven

CXF

SaaS with