incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: SocialSite board report
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:20:17 GMT
Sam Ruby asked:

> Regarding the SocialSite report[1][2] to the board...
> It is excellent that the problem was recognized, identified, and
> reported.  What's missing is any sort of plan, owners, dates.  I hope
> that this is not something that you are looking for the board to solve.

No, not at all.  It was a report, not a request for help.  Dave outlined the
problem, providing information to the PMC that we otherwise wouldn't have.
Based on his comments, unless he feels that there is some imminent change in
thw works -- something not implied in the report -- I'd be inclined to
mothball SocialSite this month.

	--- Noel