incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Isis: project pre-proposal: any other thoughts?
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:11:57 GMT
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Dan Haywood <dkhaywood@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...We do have two mentors, but I'm still hoping that a few more might step
> forward before we formally post our project proposal.  When I spoke to
> Bertrand Delacrataz, he did mention that the incubator could do with a few
> new mentors.  So even if you've not mentored before, perhaps you might like
> to take on that role to help us?  I'm sure there would be some sort of
> meta-mentoring that could be sorted out!?!...

I think having new folks step up as mentors is great!

IIUC you have two ASF members volunteering as mentors - if they are
new to Incubator mentoring (I think it's the case?) it would be good
IMHO for someone who has already mentored other projects to join the
team. I don't have cycles to join ATM unfortunately.

-Bertrand