incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Apache Isis: project pre-proposal: looking for mentors and a sponsor
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:49:58 GMT
I think that this is a very interesting project and looked at it
several times. Unfortunately, I don't have the cycles to take on
Mentoring at this time, just showing general support for you to move
on, i.e. get a Champion and together pen the formal proposal, which
most people here would use to gauge the feasibility. Risk of not being
accepted after putting in a lot of work is there, but knowing this
project I think a well formulated proposal will make it a