incubator-general mailing list archives

From Robert Matthews <rmatth...@nakedobjects.org>
Subject Re: Apache Isis: project pre-proposal: looking for mentors and a sponsor
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:43:30 GMT
Ulrich,

Likewise, we'd love to have your input.  Drop me a line with your
SourceForge username and I'll get you set up.

Not only has Dan written a Wicket viewer, but we have also previously
created a very lightweight web framework of our own called Scimpi.

Look forward to discussing you ideas.

Regards
Robert Matthews