incubator-general mailing list archives

From Robert Matthews <rmatth...@nakedobjects.org>
Subject Re: Apache Isis: project pre-proposal: looking for mentors and a sponsor
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:38:08 GMT
Hi

It great to see this interest.  We are currently hosted on SourceForge
so could you please email me details of your user name there and I'll
set up SVN access for you.  Any ideas what you'd like to work on?

Look forward to discussing it with you on the contributor mailing list.

Regards
Robert Matthew