incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Isis: project pre-proposal: looking for mentors and a sponsor
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:02:07 GMT
Hi Uli,

That would be very cool.  I've been working on a Wicket integration, as
my post below says, which is coming on very nicely.   So I think a
Tapestry integration would equally work well.  Especially since - I
imagine - you presumably have Tapestry experience whereas I am learning
Wicket as I go...

Why don't you subscribe to the current NOF committers mailing list and
we'll take it offline in terms of getting you involved?  Details are at
the bottom left of the http://nakedobjects.org/ home page.

Cheers
Dan

PS: You might also help us review our Apache project proposal before we
post it here?