incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Isis: project pre-proposal: any other thoughts?
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:38:32 GMT
Hi all,

I posted this yesterday, and got a couple of very positive reactions
which was great.  Just wondering if there are any other views?

We do have two mentors, but I'm still hoping that a few more might step
forward before we formally post our project proposal.  When I spoke to
Bertrand Delacrataz, he did mention that the incubator could do with a
few new mentors.  So even if you've not mentored before, perhaps you
might like to take on that role to help us?  I'm sure there would be
some sort of meta-mentoring that could be sorted out!?!

Thx
Dan