incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Isis: project pre-proposal: looking for mentors and a sponsor
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:18:23 GMT
Hi Nour,

Thank you for the support, that's great.  We'd be delighted to have you
on the committers team, I'm sure there's a place for you.  As you can
see from the diagram on http://www.nakedobjects.org/plugins, the NO
architecture is quite pluggable; so if you have a particular pet
technology that you're interested in integrating, then it's relatively
straightforward to do so without having to understand the rest of the stack.

Just looked at your linkedin profile ... for example, building on your
OpenEJB experience, one thing might be to provide a new remoting
protocol, surfacing the NO metamodel via session beans.

In the meantime, please do join the nakedobjects contributors list
(mailto:nakedobjects-contributors@lists.sourceforge.net), and we look
forward to having you onboard.

Cheers
Dan

On the UI side, we have a number of viewers (both webapp and rich
client), for the persistence layer there's a number of