incubator-general mailing list archives

From Grégoire Rolland <grolland.jspi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New project proposal
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:25:38 GMT
Hi Ralph,

I would thank you for the time you spend for this.

The code base is not really documented, and will evolve in the future,
and I hope with the support of a community.

If you need some explications, I were happy to answer.

Regards,

Grégoire

On 17/07/2010 07:51, Ralph Goers wrote:
> I will try to find some time this weekend to take a look at what is available on sourceforge.
I am incredibly busy at work and don't find as much time as I would like to participate on
the projects I am already involved in.  But if I like what I see I might try to see if I can
get some of my colleagues to participate.

> Ralph
>
> On Jul 16, 2010, at 7:59 AM, Grégoire Rolland wrote:
>

>> Hi Ralph,
>>
>> I'm just posting the proposal of jSpirit Project, could I add you as Interrested
developper ?

>> Regards,
>> Gregoire
>>

>> On 14/07/2010 23:37, Ralph Goers wrote:
>>
>>> How much of the code at sourceforge represents what you have listed below? In
other words, how much of this is currently implemented?

>>> Ralph

business service implementation per tenant.

via multi-tenancy (in our case multi-tenacny means all the clients share the same code deployment,
not the way it is described at wikipedia).

Integration Layer, Business Layer, Client Layer
modules in the classpath, ready for seamless integration
(with Geronimo Transaction Manager), and implicit demarcation (explicit demarcation is always
possible)

persister based on JPA technology
xml description of component business model : generate persistent class, access services,
queries, constraints, JPA annotation, lucene indexation of business model
Cassandra without interface modification

Apache ActiveMQ : this is annotation driven

Apache CXF