incubator-general mailing list archives

From Grégoire Rolland <grolland.jspi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New project proposal
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:59:41 GMT
Hi Ralph,

I'm just posting the proposal of jSpirit Project, could I add you as
Interrested developper ?

Regards,
Gregoire

On 14/07/2010 23:37, Ralph Goers wrote:
> How much of the code at sourceforge represents what you have listed below? In other words,
how much of this is currently implemented?

> Ralph
>
> On Jul 14, 2010, at 9:03 AM, Grégoire Rolland wrote:
>

>> Hi Ralph,
>>
>> Multi-tenancy in jSpirit is as you describe, plus the ability to replace business
service implementation per tenant.

>> Thanks for your interest.
>>
>> Grégoire
>>

>> Le 14/07/2010 17:06, Ralph Goers a écrit :
>>
>>> This project is definitely of interest to me as my employer does Saas via multi-tenancy
(in our case multi-tenacny means all the clients share the same code deployment, not the way
it is described at wikipedia).

>>> Ralph

Layer, Business Layer, Client Layer
in the classpath, ready for seamless integration
Geronimo Transaction Manager), and implicit demarcation (explicit demarcation is always possible)

of component business model : generate persistent class, access services, queries, constraints,
JPA annotation, lucene indexation of business model

CXF

etc.

J2EE and