incubator-general mailing list archives

From Grégoire Rolland <grolland.jspi...@gmail.com>
Subject New project proposal
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:11:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm the project leader of an open-source project called jSpirit.

The goal of the project is to create an open-source platform to develop
efficiently enterprise class lightweight J2EE application for SaaS with
Multi-tenant support. The code is available here
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jspirit/). The platform focuses on the
technical aspect of SaaS and Multi-tenant.

I would my project to pretend becoming an Apache Incubator project, and
I need help to do this. I think this kind of platform could interest a
large community. The goals are to provide open-source application stack
(focuses on apache project), tools to develop efficiently, an
architectural model for enterprise class application, methods for
project management, and an integration framework for "rescuing"
application developper from J2EE and multi-tenant complexity.

The project is already used by a french company as a foundation of her
ERP (Husson Ingenierie, http://husson-info.fr), it's the base of the
community yet. I want to develop my professionnal activity around this
project, so it's perennial project, I think.

Is there anyone intersted by this project ?

Best Regards,

--
Grégoire Rolland
Projet *jSpirit*