incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Stonehenge m2-incubating released
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2010 22:51:47 GMT
The Apache Stonehenge[1] community is proud to announce our m2-incubating release, which is
our second release as an Apache Incubator project.

Stonehenge is a set of example applications for Service Oriented Architecture that spans languages
and platforms and demonstrates best practice and interoperability.  The release includes the
addition of Sun Metro to our list of supported platforms and also introduced support for WS-Trust
and federated identity.

Please visit the Downloads[2] and Documentation[3] pages to learn more about Apache Stonehenge.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/stonehenge/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/stonehenge/download.html
[3] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STONEHENGE/Index

-Ben Dewey