incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PPMC membership lists?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 19:19:33 GMT
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> So far the approach in Chemistry has been to make all committers also
> PPMC members, so the committer (+ mentor) list on the Chemistry status
> page is also a list of the PPMC members.

I'd thought that was the case, but wanted to check!

> I agree about it being a good idea to use the status page to
> explicitly list the composition of the PPMC. For Chemistry that can be
> achieved by simply adding a note like: "The Chemistry PPMC consists of
> all the committers and mentors listed here."

Sounds good.

I'll try to find some time tomorrow to update the ppmc information page,
to state that the status page should either list the ppmc members on it,
or indicate that all committers are ppmc members (and in this case, the
podling needs to make this clear in new committer votes). This woud be in
place of the bit about the svn file that's gone.

Nick