incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <>
Subject Re: *** MISSING Board Reports: Bluesky, Deltacloud, Lucene Connector Framework and River
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:32:54 GMT

David is currently on vacation, so I'll post a brief report for him:

Deltacloud is still in project setup. The main delay has been
working the process of ICLA recording and account setup. Once
the account requests have been processed, I expect I will be able
to complete the project setup and the project will be able to
get underway.

Some discussion has happened between initial committers, but I
expect the project to get going in earnest over the next week or
so once accounts are created.

Most of the other infra has been setup.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: