incubator-general mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Stepping down as a Mentor to the Chemistry Poddling
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:32:05 GMT
Hi all,

I do not find enough cycles to follow any discussions at all on the
Chemistry mailing list. So I have at the moment, honestly and sadly, no
full clue on what's going on.

Since with Nick Burch, Jukka Zitting, and Gianugo Rabellino we have
experienced and active mentors for the project I feel save stepping down.

I wish you good luck on your journey to graduation !

Noel, you might want to take note of this change in your next Incubator
report.

I have already removed myself from project roaster on the Incubator's
project page.

Regards
Felix