incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PPMC membership lists?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 15:21:51 GMT
On 06/03/2010 08:46 AM, Nick Burch wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I've just had a question from someone in Chemistry, one of the
> projects I mentor, about ppmc vs committership. Having explained it, I
> wanted to check who was currently on the Chemistry ppmc, but I
> couldn't seem to find the list anywhere...
>
> At the bottom of:
>     http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html
> is a link to what is supposed to be the PPMC membership list:
>     https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/incubator-info.txt
>
> only no such file exists...

I asked the same question while incubating TS. The answer seemed to be
that the incubating projects status page should keep the PPMC members
listed. At least that's what we did, but I see many projects that still
don't.

-- leif

P.s

Our old podling project page is available at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/trafficserver.html, if anyone care
to see how we kept this information organized.