incubator-general mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Shiro 1.0.0-incubating Released!
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:44:40 GMT
Hi folks,

congratulation for getting the release out of the door ... :-) ... and
shiro folks (aka JSecurity) did an excellent job.

Regarding the "no-frills step-by-step, no room-for-error release"

+) it is difficult to write

+) different projects have different tools to release (manual, Ant,
Maven) making the stuff even more difficult

Maybe more stuff can be done to streamline your release process using M2
- maybe I can lend you a hand

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl