incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.1.0-incubating
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:26:19 GMT
Hey Nick,

thanks for the heads up. See my comments below:

On Jun 28, 2010, at 9:48 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
>> this to vote is the first incubator release for Apache Chemistry
>> OpenCMIS, with the artifacts being versioned as 0.1.0-incubating.
> Sorry, but I'm -1 on this. I think you need to fix at least one of
> the problems raised in
> CMIS-224 before we can bless the release.

Np, I guess that's just one healthy step in the maturation process of
an incubator podling :)

> All your release artifacts need a NOTICE and LICENSE, war archives
> are no exception, as per
> You need to either fix your release process to include these files
> in your war archives, or exclude them from the release for not.

They actually are in there, only (way too hidden) under WEB-INF/
classes/META-INF: I'll tweak the usage of the maven-remote-resources
plugin so that they are clearly accessible in META-INF.
We'll also have to check for completeness of those files (as per

  before proposing the release again.

You'll hear from us soon again (hopefully) :)

Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

" Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue. "

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message