incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" <>
Subject Re: Call for mentors: Zeta Components
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 11:16:05 GMT
On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<> wrote:
> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Kore Nordmann <> wrote:
>> On 01/05/10 12:11, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>>... If you check the current roster of mentors you'll see that several of
>>> us are "serial mentors" already busy with several podlings each. So
>>> that doesn't mean that the project is not interesting, that's more a
>>> general lack of available mentors, IMO.
>> What does that mean for us as a project (zeta)?
>> Just wait, until some mentors are available again? Is there anything we can
>> do do to help to resolve this situation?...
> If you know any ASF members [1], the best might be to contact them and
> ask if they'd agree to be your mentors - not all members are
> subscribed to this list. And if you don't have enough mentors in say a
> week, please ask again here.
> -Bertrand
> [1]

Btw, in the first place you confused me a bit using the term "member"
but pointing to the committers list :)

ASF members are called out here ->
ASF committers are called out here ->

Can every committer become a mentor of a podling? From the "roles &
responsibilities" document I read this "All Mentors must be members of
the Incubator PMC".

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message