incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Restored missing Bluesky/Clerezza parts of this month's report
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 21:55:37 GMT
> FYI I just fixed the report - the beginning of Clerezza
> report had been mistakenly deleted in revision 19.

Thanks.  Apparently, the entire thing was gone, including the section header that said it
was neccesary.

> Looks like there are other inconsistencies in the wiki report, Amber,
> Hise and Whirr are missing but according to [the reporting schedule]
> they should be there.

I usually cut projects a bit of slack when they are new within the month, e.g., Amber and
Whirr.  I'd expect June-August from them.

The fact that HISE wasn't even on the report page is another issue.  Thanks for the catch.

	--- Noel